Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Quads

These very special girls made there debut at a 7-eleven last night...no I didn't give birth at a gas station...lol Had you going for a second didn't I? Just look at them, can't you see their potential, well this proud momma can, and in the next couple weeks you will too! 

I should also share the lady that sold them to me, for a price so low it hurts, drove 45 minutes to meet me.  I was meant to have them.  Thank you craigslist seller, I salute you.


Aren't they gorgeous?  Look closely, can't you see it?


Okay, so this picture came out dark, this is my fault I'm sure...lol  I promise to work on my photography skills, pink swear.

They are in great condition, and once I get my hands on an upholstery staple gun and the just right fabric they will be stunning.

Something like this?

Maybe like this?
Either way I promise to share their transformation with you every step of the way! 

Here's another dilemma, what should I name them?

6 comments:

Sommer said...

I do love them. I actually love them as is, they just don't go with your decore. I think you should do them like the wallpaper on your blog! Name.... I think they should be "The (something) sisters" Can think of a good name but add sisters to the end lol.

Deb's mind said...

Very nice. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Steven Hohenhorst said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven Hohenhorst said...

Tammy, check out this link. http://www.house-painting-info.com/spray-tip.html

They have some good tips on sprayer nozzles.

Tammy @ Type A said...

thanks Dad!

Angie said...

Oh I LOVE these!!! Esp if you do them like the last photo!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails