Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Anything Goes #39, Highlights from #38

 Gonna keep my intro pretty short and sweet, I'm 10 hours into a stripping project, I wish I'd never started!!!  I need to get back to it...cause I need it done and out of my kitchen.  Sigh.

Highlights!!!!






PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!

1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!







15 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thank you for hosting and for the shout out! xox

Cathy @My 1929 Charmer said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Ruffled Pumpkin. Who knew how popular this would be! Also a big thanks for hosting this party, I know how much work it can be!

Debbiedoos said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Tammy, great features. Thanks for hosting!!

Deborah March said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week...and a special THANKS for the feature!

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Thanks for hosting another weekly fabulous linky party!!! I linked up again this week! :) And awesome highlights!!!


XO's,
Jessie

Kahli said...

Thanks for hosting! Great features! Especially the nesting tables :)

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love your linky party so sweet of you to have one.
Im your newest follower now. and I also so did add your Blog to my linky party. I just put my post on.
I need your button for my sidebar.
XXOO Diane

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy,
Thanks for hosting. This is my first time to your party and I'm a new follower too.

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

Thanks for hosting! Love your party!

Sweetwater Style said...

I am a new follower, thanks for hosting the party. Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for spotlighting (pun intended, haha!) Lish's Yarn Light - I know she's super-excited! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

rc helicopters said...

I really appreciate you so much for featuring my Ruffled Pumpkin. Who knew how popular this would be! Also a big thanks for hosting this party, Hosting party is too hard.

Andie Jaye said...

thanks so much for hosting!

*Jeana* said...

Thanks for hosting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails