Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

All Moved In!!!!

I can’t believe it.  I never thought this day would come, but here it is.  We are moved in, and UNPACKED!  Yep, 80 boxes.  My head hurts thinking about it. 

I wish Hubby would have been able to get leave to help, but it’s okay.  I had Sommer from Designer Garden to help me.  She even drove the U-Haul.

Of course I didn’t take any pictures of the house empty or the move.  It’s almost like I’m a new blogger!  lol  I’ve totally forgotten to live with my camera at my hip.

I promise more updates, just got to get more settled.  I have a lot of work ahead of me.  Every where I look I see projects.  LOTS OF PROJECTS!

 

A few pictures to hold you over…hopefully. 

042

046

My new office.

030

Stanley feels right at home!  lol

043

 

More to come soon!  xx

10 comments:

Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage said...

Oh TAMMY! It's looking fabulous already. The big clock, your gorge chairs. And the office is wonderful. Your Santos doll looks perfect. Congrats on your new home :)))

Glad Stanley is feeling so comfy.

Healthy Branscoms said...

lol love the pic of Stanley!! Can't wait to see more! :) Erin

Lesley at Fabulously Flawed said...

YAY! Congrats....it all looks fantastic!

Hines-Catch-Up said...

Congrats! Have a blast decorating!

Junky Vagabond said...

Congrats Tammy! Good luck finding everything! I just pulled some stuff out of boxes that I had totally forgotten about :) May you be more organized than my poor, unorganized self!

Jen @ frazzled 5 said...

Congrats on moving in!! Cannot wait to see what you have planned for us!
New Follower, Hugs ~Jen

Jill said...

Congrats Tammy! Glad to hear you're settling in well!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

YAY! Congrats on the new house! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

The Rusty Pearl loves your site... I have a fb site too and a new blog.. would love for you to come along on this journey.. I love your page .. I want to share others sites too on my blog .. SO please follow if you can. Have a blessed day !!!!!!!! loved your page LOTS !!!! my blog info is @ @http://therustypearlshop.blogspot.com/

Decora Adora said...



Ooh, I am loving the stripes! Great color too!!! I love your blog
Angélica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails