Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall Leaf Buffet Runner...NO SEW!!!!

Okay, so I didn't fall of the face of the Earth I've just been busy.  I hope you like this NO SEW project I came up with.  I'm rather proud of it myself.  I was going to sew it together and then thought what if I want to use them for something else?  Safety pins to the rescue.

I was going to buy these at Walmart for $3 each, but instead found them at Big Lots for $2.50 each.  Let me just say, I love Big Lots!  I've never been before, but I will be back!!!

Okay, so I placed them in the order I thought they would look good, to get an idea of what it was going to look like finished.

Then I got out my handy dandy safety pins. 

I used two for each connection, wanted it to lay nice, especially where they hang over the sides.  I didn't want them going crazy on me.  Let me tell you, this only took like 5 minutes.  This project isn't hard or time consuming. 

Here it is in place, I wanted you to see it before I put all my holiday stuff on it.  Yes, I'm decorating for Fall already.  Those of you who know me know this is a big deal, I have never decorated for anything other than Christmas and I only did that for the kiddos.

TA DA!  Love it.  This makes me happy!

Here it is again from another angle, so you can see my adorable pumpkin sign.

I have more Fall stuff to share, not a ton.  I did get into the spirit of Fall more this year than EVER! 
Thanks for stopping buy, and please let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Sommer said...

Girl that is awesome! I love those! And you didn't knock this off of someone elses idea either lol. You're brilliant! I might have to do this somewhere... looking around the house wondering where I can put those leaves to good use haha.

Tammy @ Type A said...

lol! Thanks, I was pretty happy that it wasn't a copy. Seems like everything I want to do is. Like my ottoman. =)

Angie said...

Tammy!! It turned out great!!! LOVE the set up!!!!

Tammy @ Type A said...

thanks Angie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails