Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Few Current Finds

This coffee table is going to be transformed in the next couple weeks.  I recently discovered that I needed a tufted ottoman for the living room.  Really, I need one.  lol  I got this baby of craigslist for $20!  SCORE!
We had a coffee table many moons ago, but the kids kept running into it.  I figure this way if they run into it, it won't hurt them and I can still have a coffee table.  I will HAVE to hunt goodwill or some other such store for a tray I can refinish to place on top of it.  I don't think it would be very functional with out a flat surface of some kind.  And really?  What kind of project would it be if it didn't lead to another!!!  HA!!!

This was Big Lots find yesterday.  What a cute bamboo frame, I couldn't pass it up.  It was a little pricey at $7, but it's going to fit perfect in my bathroom.  That is, after a good white washing.  I swear 1/2 the stuff I buy has to be tweaked.

I bought this to store pictures in, they were starting to take over my closet.  One of these days I'll post a picture of the closet, I actually don't hate it.  I just need to 'clean' it up a little first.  Maybe I'll start on that today?  Maybe.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Great finds!

Angie said...

LOVE the coffee table!! Can't wait to see it transformed!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails