Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Anything Goes Party #14

Party time!!!!  Woop Woop
Thought I would get it going a little earlier this week!!!

A few highlights from last week!  Keeping it short and simple today, I have a zillion things to do before beefcake comes home!  Count down is on, he'll be home May 24th!!!!

Love this chair from Artichoke Alley.


Our Adventures in Home Improvement, added some light, how cool is that!

Lavender linen spray by Designed by Chance.

Snowflakes & Dragonflies painted this lovely table.

Those of you I feature, please grab a button from my button page, if you want.  =)

On to the party.  No rules, just a couple suggestions.
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2. Please put a link back to this party some where on your post/page so others can join in the fun.  I even have a button if you want to use it.  If you have a party page you can put the link there, I do that.

3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too!

Ready, Set, Go!!!  xx

Guest blogger Alert!!!  I have three openings left in May and I still need June - Sept.  Please send me an email and tell me which Monday you would like to STRUT your stuff at Type A. 






15 comments:

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Are you there with me!!!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

LOVE that chair!!!! Thanks so much for hosting this fun party!!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Screaming Sardine said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Holy cats! That zebra chair is fabulous! Thanks for hosting the party! :)

Nataly said...

That chair is amazing! Awesome what you are doing. I’m your newest follower I saw your buttons everywhere following Creative Blog Hoppers. I'm new to sharing my blog Please follow http://sweetcalifornialiving.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey Tammy! Hope all is well with ya! I linked up...thanks a ton for hosting! XOXO

♥ Miss Tea said...

oopss i thought the first time i linked up didnt show up but it turns out it did!! if you could delete one, i'd appreciate it coz i dont know how hehehe..anyways Loveeeeee the zebra patterned chair, elegant! the lavender linen spray is interesting, and i adore the painted table!

Susan

Connie the crafterbug said...

How exciting that your husband is coming home soon. Good luck with everything.
Connie

Lindsay @ whimsy.girl said...

Thanks for hosting...cannot wait to check out some of the links!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting again Tammy! I LOVE the zebra chair!

Travel With Lulu said...

Can't wait to click on a few. Have a great week XOL

Pam @ Our Adventures in Home Improvement said...

Thanks for featuring my skylight Tammy! And for hosting this party each week!

I love the chair too!

Have a great day.

Pam

Crisp Interiors said...

Tammy,
Thanks for your sweet comments! I'm truly honored that you stopped by Crisp!
I'd LOVE {I mean LOVE!!} to be a guest blogger this summer.
Keep in touch and let me know if you have any specifics you'd like me to share with your awesome followers!
-Emily @ crisp

Snowflakes & Dragonflies said...

Thanks for hosting and for the feature! You're the best!

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy~

Thanks bunches for hosting another great party! Love the features this week, the zebra chair is pretty "wild". :)

Drop By The Tattered Tag

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails