Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Anything Goes #49, Higlights #48

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone, this year has just blew past me.  New Years is right around the corner.  Oh well, until then lets create, share and party!!!  A few of my favorite things.  I actually painted a little around my house and I'll be sharing it soon.

I even have a piece I'm going to start stripping.  Sigh, right after I finish this dang Lego toy Santa delivered...1254 piece Lego.  I'm pretty sure my son only want the guys out of the box and probably won't care if I don't put it together, but right now it's living on my dining room table, in lots of bowls...I'm running out of bowls.

Fingers crossed I get the the bedroom furniture before hubby gets home.  I hoping he'll want to go mattress shopping, my mattress is killing me slowly, or trying to.

Okay, on to the highlights and the fun stuff.  Thanks for partying the last few weeks, I know how busy you've all been and I appreciate all the support!
Primitive and Proper






PARTY TIME ~ NO RULES

1.  I would LOVE it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it.
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too


I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!
 Party On!!!







3 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

wow, tammy! thank you sooooo much for a feature!!!! i don't have anything this week. BOO!

Rebecca said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting. :) Good luck with the Legos, hope your son is helping out. Can't wait to see what you've been painting.

Fishtail Cottage said...

Thank you for featuring my post from last week! made me smile! oxox, tracie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails