Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Anything Goes #51

I'm changing the Party up a little, it's still Anything Goes, but I think I'm going to do a separate post for Features. What do you think? Feed back is always welcome, and appreciated! 
And those of you who have degrees in design, feel free to comment!


Hubby is gonna be here any day!  And, boy do I have a to do list for him!  Ha.  Poor guy, never gets a break.  I'll still be posting while he's home, got to show off his handy work.  Tee hee hee.  I'm evil I know.  Here's what I've come up for him so far.

Go to Home Depot to buy everything we need to do the home improvement section of the list.
Touch up paint
Paint Lauren's room including ceiling
Paint guest bathroom including ceiling
Repair trim in guest bathroom
Caulk guest bathroom shower surround
Fix towel bar in guest bathroom
Change air filter in the attic
Replace light bulb in the office
Get replacement SS cards for Lauren and me, he's just gonna keep me company for this one.
Take both cars to the shop.  Oil, brakes and fluids.  Wipers, maybe.
Take both cars in to have them washed and vacuumed.
Caulk by sliding door in the dining room

I've got to keep him busy, he's home for 3 weeks.

This was at my door today, love UPS!!  Plus I love Robyn Story Designs for sending it to me!  They have great customer service and package everything up so nice and safe.  Got to take care of precious!  Old white and some Emperor's silk, looks I'll be painting an armoire this weekend!

Totally unrelated news, I registered Lauren for Kindergarten today, full day Kindergarten!!!!  She's pretty excited to be going to the same school as big brother.  Not sure if he shares her enthusiasm. 

Lastly, here's the Stan Man, he's getting so big, and he's such a good boy.  If I could only train the kids to be so good?  hmmmm 


PARTY TIME ~ NO RULES

1.  I would LOVE it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.
2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it.
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too

Thanks for partying! 






11 comments:

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Oh my, that's quite a list! I think he has his work cut out for him :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up two: 1. A Twilight Giveaway and 2.A story about a button! (PS: We were friends on Facebook, and now on Blogger.) ;)

Jennifer said...

That's some list! Can't wait to see it progress. And glad to hear hubby is coming home. Thanks for hosting!!

I have to register Molly too. I'm excited!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Wow, Tammy, that's quite a list!! Sounds like someone's going to be busy!! Thanks so much for hosting! Always happy to link up!

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting. Happy New Year.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. Love chalk paint too.

Theresa said...

So much to do, so little time!!! Good luck :) and thank you for hosting.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Such a big list for your husband. Lauren is darling!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link up! It's appreciated!

I love how the office is looking. The neutrals with pops of color is very attractive. And those seven deadly sins...I love it!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting Tammy. Hope you have a fabulous week!

Erin Branscom said...

I love your clock!! And Stanley is getting so big! :) He is so pretty! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails