Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Anything Goes #52

Hey all!  I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday and have lots to share today!  I can't wait to see what every one has been up too.  Me?  I'm to my eyeballs with Hubby and the kiddos! 

Really, so nice to have hubby home.  Remember last week when I shared my honey do list with you?  Well, we are starting on it tomorrow.  Yep, he's rested enough and both kids will be at school tomorrow, so we have to take advantage of the time. 

We went shopping this weekend and Beefcake bought us a new Bed and Mattress!  I'm so excited.  I can't wait to show you, but it won't be delivered until Wednesday.  I had to sell Gladys too, oh well we all make sacrifices.  lol  Gladys is making hers by going to a new home.

Gladys.  She will be missed. 

My new BED!  I'm in so much love!  It has nail head detail!  Sigh.
New Mattress, all in size King.  It's one of the 'foam' beds, like Tempur-Pedic, but about 1/4th of the price. 
I have other news.  I'm not going to be doing my Hunter Gatherer Party any more, sorry guys.  You can still share all your finds at this party.  I haven't decided how I'm going to be doing Highlights from this party either.  I promise to get it all together, right now I'm just enjoying the hubby.

I'm having the blog totally redesigned for a custom look too, so there are gonna be some big changes soon, and another give away.  Just be on the look out. 

Party on! 







4 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Tammy, glad to hear you're enjoying the hubby and getting some goodies, too! How wonderful! With all of those projects, I hope you still leave some time for fun! Gonna miss the Hunter Gatherer party; but, I'll still enjoy this one! Thanks for hosting! OH! Make sure you stop by to get in on my dress giveaway! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! There's nothing like a new bed!! Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the linky! Have a great day!

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting.

Have a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails