Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dining Room

  Please prepare yourself for picture overload. 
Now that you've been warned, here is my dining room. 

I will be replacing the light fixture.  This was here when I moved in, and it's not my taste, but will have to do until I can find the one that makes me swoon. (oh and affordable.)

Have I mentioned that I'm addicted to angel wings, and anything gold?
 

 

As promised, remember these chairs?  Before.
 
After! 
 
 

 
 
Thanks for checking out my dining room, it's a work in progress, stay tuned!
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Loving those chairs! You did a great job with them and your dining room looks great.

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

It looks awesome!!

Jenny
Www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like the chairs a lot. Good luck on your redo.

according2sharon.blogspot.com

Emily @ RemarkableHome said...

Those chairs are amazing! Great job!

Stacey said...

Really pretty. You do magic with furniture.

Chetan Chhabra said...

Awasome blog..Looking for a Banquet that could stand up to all your requirements and necessities for the celebration of the special occasions. Your search ends here at Maidens Crown Banquets.
Banquets In Peeragarhi

Thankyou..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails