Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lauren's Room

  Today I'm sharing Lauren's room with you.  I love her room, it's so much bigger than the last house.  She can actually play in her room, and it holds ALL her stuff!
 
Which is really my stuff.  To know me is to know, I have decorated her room for me, for the room I didn't have at her age.  She loves it too, and is very proud of her room. 
 
Her room was even painted before mine, mine still isn't painted.  I even let her pick out the color, after I carefully selected four that I loved. 
 
Prepare for picture overload!
 









 
Thanks for making it this far!  I know it was  a lot of pics.  I'm getting ready to gut her closet it and put in a new system, and of course paint it.  She chose a beautiful dark pink for the closet.  I can't wait to get started!
 
 
 


6 comments:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Lauren's room looks great!!!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Shannon Fox said...

Well. You KNOW I love it!! Maybe I could come move in? hehe

Looks darling.

Cassie Bustamante said...

it looks adorable! i love her clock!

Cassie Bustamante said...

it looks adorable! i love her clock!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

It's so pretty!

Jill said...

What a gorgeous little girl's room Tammy!! You did a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails