Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Silhouette Tray

I bought this very plain tray at the local Goodwill.  I knew I was gonna paint it black, but wasn't sure what else I was gonna do to it.  Dilemma...so I head over to The Graphics Fairy for a little inspiration and found this silhouette.  How perfect is she?  I already had the music paper and the mod podge.  I did print her out on yellowed paper, just to age her up a bit and then cut her out. 

Yep, I use her to hold the remotes.  Have you ever seen such a pretty remote holder?

Here's a view of her surroundings.  I haven't named her, I usually only name furniture, but I might make an exception for her.  ;)

Check it out, I'm linking up with The Graphics Fairy today!

Thanks Tammy


More Link Parties:

12 comments:

Angie said...

Great job! ;)

Sommer said...

I really need some of those trays! They are perfect for so many things. Love how you decorated it!

Tammara said...

That is the prettiest remote holder I have ever seen!

One Cheap B*tch said...

No! I have never seen such a lovely remote control holder! =) Nicely done! Coming over from the Graphics Fairy.

Jeanine

Tammy @ Type A said...

Tammara and Jeanine! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it. ;)

PetraB said...

A brilliant makeover, the tray looks fantastic.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a great idea ~ the best looking remote holder I've seen! : )

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is such a fun project, Tammy...looks great! Hopped over from Brag Monday...I am a new follower!

Marianne H said...

So nice, a great idea.
Have a nice day :-D

Tammy @ Type A said...

thanks Ladies for all the great comments and for checking out my blog!!!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

This is a very pretty tray!! And it's perfect for the remotes, what a clever idea!

Corinna said...

this is a great idea. i have a tray sitting on my ottoman right now that I've been trying to decide what to do with. Maybe I'll do a silhouette of my daughter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails