Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Eating, Wednesday Weigh In, & What She Wore!

Check out my Tues-Thurs Party!!!

Okay, so my back is better and I've followed strict doctors orders.  His orders, give him lots of my money and only work out at 70%.  Both have been rough!  Specially the money part.  lol

So I've finally broken my plateau, and my physical condition seems to being improving too.  I only have one more week at 70% work outs, and then I get to increase as much as feels good.  I don't need another set back, my vacation is only 9 weeks away!

I'm actually down 2 lbs this week, so my new total is 17 lbs lost in 9 weeks.  I wish it were more, but with the set backs I've had, I'm still pretty dang happy.  I have 9 weeks to lose 13 more lbs.  Wish me luck!!!  My actual goal is to lose 23 lbs more, but I will be happy with 13 more lbs lost by vacation time, I can lose the rest when I get home from Disney.

So I'm changing it up a bit, here is my favorite meal of the day!

Meal #6
BBQ Pizza
1 sandwich thin
2 tb bbq sauce
3 oz chicken
2 tb cheese
2 tb pineapple
onion
bell pepper
steamed veggie on the side!

Yummy!


I also had to add a shot of my favorite beverage.  I can't live with out this.  Iced Coffee.  Not sure what I would do if I didn't drink this everyday.  I don't think  I could function.

On to some cuteness!  What She Wore!  I've seen a lot of bloggs that do posts about what they wore, and until I'm happier with my body I'm going to use my daughter as the model!  lol
Isn't she sassy?  Love the bracelet and ring, gotto have bling!
Thanks for stopping by! xx



 
WHERE I PARTY!!!


14 comments:

Tara Lauren said...

How d you make your iced coffee? I would love to know!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

OMG!!!! She is super cute just like her momma!!!! <3 and totally sasssy -- I love it!!!!

Your eats look awesome as always! How fun is it that our linky parties are twins! we're both on #10! <3 hooray!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Donnie said...

That girls got style..lol..Very cute. Glad you got over the plateau. they can be very discouraging. You're doing great.

Sam | Away She Went said...

I'm going to try your BBQ Pizza recipe. Looks delicious and healthy!

And that is such a cute picture of your daughter. Such sass!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya... I couldn't function without my coffee, either! Wow, 17 lbs. You are doing great! Woohoo! Your daughter is too funny and cute! Love the bling!
xo,
Michelle

scrapwordsmom said...

Yummy...that little pizza looks great...and how cool is that you have lost all that weight!! I am currently down 6 pounds and am on my way to 25!!

keri said...

Shut UP! 17LBs is pretty fabulous!

I lost 25, started last August, you know the drill, started counting calories and walking again.

When I didn't lose any last month, I started telling my doctor that I cut back on the walking. She stopped me in mid sentence to say "NO, IT'S CALORIES. YOU'RE EATING TOO MUCH... EXACTLY HOW MANY CALORIES DO YOU THINK YOU BURN WHEN YOU WALK FOR 45 MINUTES"? I shrugged and said, I don't know, 2, 300? she corrected me and shot me down saying it was only like 100. Bitch! I havent' walked since.

Connie the crafterbug said...

I sent you an e-mail with a preview of your butterfly.

♥ Miss Tea said...

I'm glad your back is improving and I wish you good luck to more losing weight!! love the iced coffee and the bbq pizza looks soo yummylicious! your daughter is soooo cute!! she knows how to pose in front of a camera i see! adorable!!!

Kim of Mo Betta said...

The weight loss is awesome!! I'd be ectastic to lose 17 lbs!! Of course, that would require me working harder at it than I currently am :P I love the pose Miss Sassy is strikin'! Too cute!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

17lbs?? That is awesome, nicely done!! I LOVE iced coffee, can I have some??

emilysnan said...

hiya great project and tutorial , i am visitng from handy man crafty woman and i am your newest follower too hope you can visit me too ps i have your button on my blog x
xmaggiex

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Thats an impressive number. And your daughter is such a little cutie!

Jen T said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!!! You are doing it the right way and I do love your little model & her super cute outfit! JenT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails