Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Anything Goes Party #1 and a few Valentines Day Crafts

Welcome to my first Anything Goes Party!  Where Anything Goes!  Just Party your little hearts out.  =)

There are no rules, just a couple requests.

1. Please follow the blog.  This way I can find you more easily if I choose to feature your project!

2. Please leave a link back to the party so others can join the fun!  I even have a button if you want to use it.

3. Link anything you want to show off, as many you want.  Etsy shops welcome.  (I heart Etsy)

Ready Set Go, Link!



Here's what I thought I would share this week, a couple Valentines Day crafts I made and one I bought as is.

First one is this cute felt and ribbon garland I made.  I just tied them together with twine and then tied ribbon onto the twine.  Super easy and I had the twine and ribbon, so all I had to buy was the cute felt hearts.  They were a dollar each at Joanns. 

I bought this cute vintage looking banner at Joanns too, I couldn't resist the little cherubs.  Of course my son laughs at their little naked bums.  6 year olds!

Here's a close up of the wreath I made, it was not fun to wrap with ribbon, but it turned out pretty cute.  I'm thinking I should put rosettes all the way around?  What do you think?  

I just love this, wish I could keep it up all year.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you link up!  xx





19 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Come link up with me too! So fun that we're both hosting our first parties on the same day! <3 <3

Happy Wednesday!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

The Charm of Home said...

Cute Valentine's decor. Thanks for hosting a party!
Sherry

Donnie said...

Cute party theme and will be back later to visit with you all.

Unknown said...

How cute are your wreath and garland. I want to try that felt garland now. Did you just cut them like you would a snowflake? Cure cute! Thanks for the hop too..I am adding your button to my Link Party page:)

Sommer said...

Hooray for your first party!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Tammy! You have til Sunday if you want to come party =) haha I'm sure you're eating delish fruits and veggies among other things so get out that camera girl!

If you just want to choose one meal to photograph I totally wont tell =)

xoxo
Jenn

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Love that sweet heart wreath...hope you have an awesome party...thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Linda

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

how fun! I love a good link party! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment- I am a new follower of your blog and just linked 3 of my recent projects. Thanks so much for the invite!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

like your heart garland!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Tammy!

Look at you... you're first Link party! How fun! I'm not sure what to link because I don't have anything Valentine themed. You said anything goes, so I'll send one over :)

Hope you're enjoying the day!

{{hugs}}
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh, and forgot to mention that I like your garland and wreath. Super cute!

Sommer said...

Okay whomever posted the cupcake is torturing me like you wouldn't believe!

g.suzie said...

Oh fun paaartay! So many great ideas. . .
I love your blog header and background btw!
Have a super week,
Sue

Angie said...

WOW great turnout!! I need to GET busy and decorate for Vday ;)

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Your home looks very Valentiny!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the party! Can't wait to check out everyone's blogs :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Tammy, I'm a type A also, thanks for stopping by, I would love to show my chandy nest Wed........Now I just have to remember!!!

Carol

Nicole@thiscreativeadventure said...

Thanks for the invite to your party, next week I will be sure to link up. Your Valentine's finds look cute. I am behind and think I should get busy and do a little something around my house.

Meri said...

Cool ideas and I wish I would have participated.
Can't wait to see some of these, I love crafts of all kinds :)
Cheers!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails