Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby Pickel, My New Affliate!!!!

It's true, I have a new Affiliate!!! 

Introducing Baby Pickel!!!

They sell a mason jar packed with little baby items.  The jars ingredients (how cute is that, ingredients!) are a bib, hat, onesie and booties.  A little bit of everything an expectant mother might need.

The best part, for every jar sold a jar is DONATED!  Yep, they are some pretty caring folks over at Baby Pickel.  Their stuff is even made in America!   There is more info on their website, plus you can check out my Affiliates page too.

Okay, so of course there is a GIVE AWAY to go along with the introduction.

One lucky Friend will win a Baby Pickel jar!  You get to pick if you want one for a Boy or Girl.  I will announce the winner on Sept. 2nd 2011, two weeks from today!



The GIVE AWAY is open to all US Residents 18 years or older.

Entry Options:

1.  Leave a Comment that you are a FRIEND of Type A, or just became one.  1 Entry
2.  Like Baby Pickel of Facebook, leave a comment.  1 Entry
3. Put the Give Away on FB, leave a comment.  1 Entry

Good luck!!!



6 comments:

Angela said...

I am a friend of Type A.

This is SO cute! My two favorite things....jars and baby goods! :)

shaysue said...

Adorable!

Designed by Chance said...

I'm a friend!!!

Sommer said...

Fine... I guess I'm a follower. I always wanted to be the leader but I guess I'll settle for follower this time.

Jaccilyn said...

"Liked" type a on facebook! :)

Jaccilyn said...

Fan of Baby Pickel on Facebook! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails