Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Meet Fairly Fabulous, Week 18

Hi there, Type A readers! My name is Meagan and I'm guest posting from Fairly Fabulous.

I jumped at the chance to be part of Tammy's guest posting series a few months back, and I'm thrilled to finally be here sharing with you today! Thanks, Tammy for having me over.
I started my blog just over a year ago as a documentation of my quest to lose the last bit of baby weight and get back to my bathing suit body. It quickly turned into a creative outlet for me and a way to share all my home decor, furniture refinishing, sewing, and crafting projects! I also love sharing my journey through fashion via my What I Wore Wednesday posts!
Some of my favorite projects to date are my giant chalkboard
Wow- I must really like this room! Haha- all my favorite projects were photographed here.
Today, I wanted to share a quick, new project with you.
Sometimes moms just need a little pick me up. I put together these frames for my mom and mother in law just after Easter, but didn't send them until this Summer.
I can not remember where I found this awesome free printable. If it was yours, please let me know so I can give you credit!
Two black 5x7 frames, painted white ( I couldn't find any white ones at the $1.50 price point!),
 
 embellished with fabric and felt rolled rosettes,
Attached with hot glue and gold satin ribbon
(Because satin ribbon makes everything better!)
One for my mom and one for my mother in law. A lovely wall hanging to make them smile.
   
Thanks again, Tammy for letting me come over and share today!
Come over and visit me any time in my neck of the blogging woods.



 Meagan, thanks for sharing your blog and talents with us!  Isn't she adorable and crafty!

6 comments:

Donnie said...

Hi Meagan. Looks like you have a lovely blog and I enjoyed reading your guest post today. Have a great week.

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

Tammy- thanks for having me today!

Delaney said...

Loving all of this as usual! Meagan is just so fabulous!

Laurie Mabery said...

Meagan, thanks for sharing this! What a fun blog. =0)
You look great too!
Hugs,
Laurie (The Scentsy Lady)

Maureen said...

Great to see you post here Meagan. Nice ideas!

Unknown said...

Such adorable stuff! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails