Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Waiting Game

I love Craigslist, but I hate the waiting!  I want you to get back to me immediately and accept my offer!  Am I asking too much?  It just bothers me, that it will take some folks days to respond.  Another pet peeve of mine, if the item is sold, take it off Craigslist!

Just wanted to share some pieces I'm waiting, not so patiently to hear back on.

This first bed would be great for the next house for my daughter.  They are asking $135, but it's been on the market a while so I offered $90.  I just bought my daughter an entire bedroom set, but the bed is a little boyish, and I thought I would use in in my sons room. 

If  the first one falls through, I found this great art deco bed for my son, the set I found for my daughter is less boyish than this.  They want $75, I offered $60, it's been on the market two months.

Here are some pieces I recently acquired, from some AMAZING Craigslisters. 

This armoire was listed at $100, I got it for $80 DELIVERED!  Yep, you can't beet that.

Here is the adorable bedroom set for my daughter.  I got the entire set for $250, includes two dressers, one night stand, one chair, and headboard/foot board and rails.  The bed even adjusts to hold a full or queen.

Please ignore the dirty garage, Sommer from Designer Garden is gonna come over in a couple weeks and help me rearrange it, so I have room for more furniture.  (or to park one car in the winter, which makes more sense, but who ever said I was sensible?)

If they ever get back to me, I'll let you know!  Cross your fingers! 

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that bedroom set is amazing!!!! can't wait to see it done!

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

I LOVE that armoire!
How do you find all this stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stuff. I wish I could find an armoire for under $100. Even the most busted up ones here cost over $400!!

Carrie's The Created Home said...

Hi! I also follow Girl In Air blog and found you there. Castle Rock caught my attention because I live in the Springs. Glad to have found you. Please stop by and say hi sometime!

Designed by Chance said...

That bedroom set, and the armoire both are amazing and great prices. Hope it all comes through.

Essay Writing said...

Looks good & sounds great..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails