Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Highlights from Anything Goes #30

Sorry to get this too you so late, been one of those weeks.  Not having my Guest Post this week kind of derailed me, but I hope to be back on track next week!

I do want to share with you some great links from last week, the party was AMAZING!!! 

Lilyfield Life scored this gorgeous buffet off Ebay!  If only I could be that lucky!

The Created Home shared this great way to display pictures, using Mason Jars!

I'm a huge fan of a great knock off, From Gardners to Bergers recreated this subway art.

So there ya go!  I promise next week things will run a little smoother...and I actually have a piece to share.  Yep, it's true I actually painted something for me! 





3 comments:

Fiona, Lilyfield Life said...

Thanks so much Tammy for featuring my gorgeous buffet. I'm getting very excited about my trip to the States. 3 more sleeps!
take care
cheers Fiona

Carrie's The Created Home said...

Hi Tammy! Thank you so much for featuring me! You made my smile brighter! :)Can't wait to see what you painted!

From G2B said...

Hey Tammy,
Thanks again for the feature of my Z Gallerie knock off. I am beyond thrilled that people are liking this project. I love the other features as well. {somehow I knew I would!}
Becca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails