Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Series Update

 
Good Wednesday morning!  I just wanted to let all of you that are taking part in the Holiday Series, I have a button.  I would really appreciate at it if you displayed it on your blogs from Dec 1st - 25th.  If this is something you don't want to do, I just ask that you display it the day your post is being run over here!
Thanks in advance for all your hard work and for supporting me!  I truly appreciate each and every one of you! xx
 
I'm also including a list of the first 10 guests, I just ask that you guys get me your posts as soon as you can!
 
12/1  Life on Mars ***
12/2 Strawberries and Sweet Love
12/3  The Kiefer Cottage ***
12/4 The Old Block House
12/5 Simcoe Street
12/6 Embellishments by SLR ***
12/7 Three Mango Seeds ***
12/8 The Brown Eyes Have It
12/9 Searching Out Simple
12/10  Hating Martha ***
 
Stop by and show these wonderful blogs some love!
 
Thanks all. xx
 
*** This just means I already have this guest post!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Sommer said...

I can't wait until it starts! How fun. And I know how much work goes into running an event like this! So thanks for doing this for us all.

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

How fun! I'll add it today. I'm the 21st, right?

Unknown said...

I can't wait! I just finished my post, how do I send it to you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails