Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet Directions Not Included, Week 29

Hi everyone! I'm Anna from Directions Not Included. My little blog is all about our DIY home renovations and crafty projects. Stop on by if you want to say hi!
I'm so glad that Tammy asked me to join in on the fun. Since we are gearing up to Thanksgiving this week, I thought I'd share my fall wreath placecards and table setting. 

I picked up these mini grapevine wreaths at the craft store for less than 50 cents a piece. They are the perfect size for a placecard and work perfectly with the pine cone and berry theme I had going on.
These little berry twigs come with florist wire on them which makes them super easy to use on wreaths. 
I just wrapped them around the wreath to attach them. I didn't glue them down because this was secure enough for a placecards and let's me reuse the wreaths for something else later.
I cut up some strips of kraft paper to make the little name tag banners for each wreath. 
And then I used some removable glue dots to attach them to the wreaths after handwriting the names of our guests. 
The table is almost ready for Thanksgiving! Just need to get started on the food now...and maybe take out the silverware ;)
A simple little craft that adds a little fun to the table. What do you think?
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving week! I would love it if you stop by Directions Not Included sometime :)


Thanks again Tammy for having me!


Anna, thanks so much for being a guest!  What a cute project, and easy too, my favorite!


~Anna





6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love anna! she is so sweet and has great style!

Rebecca said...

Cute place cards! I actually really like that whole tablescape with the pinecones and berries. I think I have an empty vase like that and plenty of pinecones in the back field. Pinning this idea. :)

Unknown said...

Very nice little place cards. I love the wreath idea.

Darby Hawley said...

oh these are so pretty Tammy!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cute idea, I think this is a craft I can handle!

Unknown said...

These are just adorable! Thanks for the tutorial and pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails