Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

What I'm LOVING Right Now!!!

If you have a weak heart you should avoid this post, or you can take your chances, but I warned you.  So be warned, some fabulous stuff to follow.  A couple updates/reminders at the end too.

I found these chairs and my heart almost stopped, I'm hopping Santa brings me two.   So Santa if you are reading this, I said TWO.  I've been mostly good. 




The following item I didn't find myself, Roeshel from The DIY Showoff found them for me!  You don't know how long I've been searching for these.  Again, Santa I want two.  The Small and Medium would be great.


Santa, I know I sound like a broken record, but again I would like the following Angel Wings.  They come in a set of two, so one set will be enough.   I love that they match the chairs!  I have an account with this shop too, I just need to get my sales and use tax in order! 


I'm hoping to share these with you again, but next time from pictures in my home!


Don't forget to the enter:
MOTHER OF ALL GIVE AWAYS

I still need Seasonal Guest Bloggers to sign up!
Who would like to participate in a Christmas blog celebration?  I would love 24 blogger friends to do a daily post, like an Advent calendar of posts for the blog.  You could do anything Christmas/Holiday/Seasonal.  Really anything, a tablescape, tutorial, home tour, recipe, tradition, anything.  If you want to participate let me know right away, I'll need every one's post right away.  Well some would have more time than others, but the first few in December would have to get me theirs...you see where this is going?
I already have 7 friends that have signed up, so I just need 17 more!






4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh those chairs are just wonderful. I hope you get them too. Hugs,Marty

Rebecca said...

I sure hope Santa reads your blog. ;)

I'd love to guest blog for Christmas. :) I have some projects in mind already.

Revamp Homegoods said...

I'd love to be part of your advent blog project!

Sam | Away She Went said...

I love those chairs too!

I want to be a part of the Christmas fun! Sign me up! Preferably one of the later dates...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails