Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kuzak's Closet, Holiday Decor Week

Hey friends, I just wanted to pass on this info from Amanda at Kuzak's Closet.  She's having a Holiday Series at her blog and is looking for guests!
This is the info Amanda sent me:

Amanda from Kuzak's Closet is hosting a holiday decor week December 11-17th and she is looking for guest bloggers to share 4-6 photos of their holiday decorations and answer these 10 questions...

1.) What is you favorite holiday tradition?  
2.) How does your family decide who gets to open the first present?
3.) Do you stay home with your family or travel to visit family, if you travel where do you go?
4.) Where do you shop for your holiday decorations?
5.) Your favorite trick for staying organized during the holidays?
6.) What do you do with the holiday cards you receive from friends and family after the holiday's are over?
7.) If you put up a tree do you use a live tree or a fake tree?
8.) Favorite holiday cocktail?
9.) If you have draw names for a gift exchange do you set a price limit and how much is it?  Do you pick a theme for the exchange and how do you draw names?
10.) What is your favorite holiday dessert and who makes it?

Please contact Amanda at kuzakscloset@gmail.com if you are interested!
Or you could leave a comment here and I'll pass it along for you.  I'm going to be participating, it will be a blast!  Thanks!




3 comments:

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

I just emailed her! Thanks for letting us know Tammy!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Tammy, I already have received a few emails. You're the best!

Mike said...

This is a nice concept...I will surely share my holiday pics with you.I recently came from Chicago where i had a awesome time with my friends.

Vista Cay Resort Orlando

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails