Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anything Goes Party #17

Let's get this party started!!  Hopefully Linky Tools has worked out all it's kinks and this week you should be able to link up easy peasy lemon squeezy, and without a long delay.  

Thanks to all of you who linked up last week! 

My vacation is right around the corner, Hubby will be home next Tuesday!  I promise my Party will not skip a beat, but I  won't be doing any features for a couple of weeks.  I may not respond to comments and emails right away either, but I promise to respond to every one as fast as I can. 

Check out this dessert tray from Dreaming in Color, it's Delicious!

This knock off from A Creative Beginning is gorgeous.

Those of you I feature, please grab a button from my button page, if you want.  =)

On to the party.  NO RULES!!

1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 
Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!! 

Don't forget to send me your guest posts, especially ya'll that are coming up.  I'd like to get them scheduled before I go on vacation.  I'll be busy from 5/24-6/14, but will be posting and checking in as much as I can. xx







8 comments:

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting, I just love the dessert chandelier!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Angela said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm new to linking parties :) Have a great vacation.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun party...love that dessert idea!!

Blessings,
Linda

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks Tammy for featuring my dessert tray!
dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

Alison Agnew said...

thanks for hosting...love that mirror!

Donnie said...

Congrats on the countdown days and have fun...I know you will...lol...

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That mirror is amazing! Thanks for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy~

Happy Wednesday, thanks for hosting!!

~Christina~

Drop By The Tattered Tag

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails