Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Anything Goes Party #19

Thanks to all of you who linked up last week! 

I don't have any features this week, busy packing for vacation!  I can't wait to see what everyone links this week.  I promise to be back in action after vacation.  We leave Wednesday morning at 2:30 AM for the airport!  Crazy, I know!  Hopefully the kids don't melt down.  I'll have a laptop with me, so there will be a party next week!

I promise a ton of pics when we get back!  Have a great week!

On to the party.  NO RULES, just a couple suggestions.
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2. Please put a link back to this party some where on your post/page so others can join in the fun.  I even have a button if you want to use it.  If you have a party page you can put the link there, I do that.

3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too!Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!! 





9 comments:

Tanyia said...

I linked up, have a wonderful time, Tammy!

Tammy said...

Thanks for hosting! have a nice vacation!

ccoffey said...

Thanks for hosting!!!

Cara

http://miscellanoeusme.wordpress.com

Screaming Sardine said...

Tammy -

I hope you and your family have a fun and safe vacation!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Rebecca said...

Thank you for hosting! Blogger is still having some commenting issues so I can't comment on some blogs but am checking other links out, love the nightstand makeover!

Connie the crafterbug said...

Tammy,
I am awarding you with a versatile blogger award!I know you will be gone, but when you get back sometime, come check it out!
http://thecrafterbug.blogspot.com/
Connie

Jill said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday Tammy! Look forward to seeing the pictures!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Tammy when you get back we need to plan a meeting with all us CO girls!!!

Andie Jaye said...

yay for vacations!! hope that you all have an amazing time!! :) andiejaye @ crayonfreckles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails