Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Anything Goes Party #18

Thanks to all of you who linked up last week!  There was so much amazing stuff.  I wish I could feature all of you!  I'm still crazy busy getting ready for hubby to get home, he's home today!  Yep, about 4 hours after this posts he'll be home.  Then I'll even be busier!  lol  I promise as soon as his vacation is over I'll have more time to comment on each link, but just put up with me for a couple more weeks.  You guys know home much I LOVE you and how AMAZING you all are? 

Check out this amazing table from Junky Vagabond.

Love this roman shade form HOUSEography.
Those of you I feature, please grab a button from my button page, if you want.  =)

On to the party.  NO RULES, just a couple suggestions.
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2. Please put a link back to this party some where on your post/page so others can join in the fun.  I even have a button if you want to use it.  If you have a party page you can put the link there, I do that.

3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too!Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!! 

Don't forget to send me your guest posts, especially ya'll that are coming up.  I'd like to get them scheduled before I go on vacation.  I'll be busy from 5/24-6/14, but will be posting and checking in as much as I can. xx







7 comments:

Moms of all Trades said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Kori
Momsofalltrades.blogspot.com

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Love that roman shade and look at that awesome looking table...two great features!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Jessica said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this link party !

Andie Jaye said...

thanks for hosting! i see a lot goodies up there that i'm going to check out!! :) andiejaye

Alison Agnew said...

all linked up...thanks for hosting, as always!

Noble Vintage said...

thanks for hosting Tammy! I also just read Cassie's guest post. Great info. Love her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails