Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Coffee Mugs!!

Let me tell you this, Susan at Homeroad made these coffee mugs look so easy!  Only they aren't that easy!  lol  They were worth it, but I'm glad they are done.  The kids had to watch T.V. upstairs while I was making these.  My language was less than desirable for small children.  Enough said.

Susan's Mugs, wonderful!

My Mugs, not shabby.

I did three with a travel theme and three with cute French chairs.

Odd numbers for the chairs.

Even numbers for travel.


My bottle dryer looks so much better all dressed up, don't ya think?

Susan, thanks for the inspiration! 


I want to take a second to thank everyone who linked up to my party this week.  I've been crazy busy and haven't had time to stop by and thank everyone properly.  Shame on me!  I really appreciate every one for linking up and sharing their posts with us.  My youngest turned four yesterday and we have a BIG party for her today, so I've been busy with family life.  Hubby will home pretty soon and we will be on vacation, but I pinky swear my party will be up every week and I will be posting, I may be in a hotel in Florida, but I promise I'll be around!

Thanks! xx


7 comments:

Homeroad said...

LOL... Easy? Did I say easy? I think I left out the part about the stamper sliding around on the mug. And when I had to scrub off about 3 of them before I got a good one! LOL At least it was worth it in the end! I love your mugs and I LOVE that mug tree!
xo Susan

Darby Hawley said...

Tammy these look awesome! I hope you've had the chance to sip some coffee from them to make sure they work ;-)

Donnie said...

Your mugs look great and your tree is doing a good job displaying them. Happy Birthday to your little sweetie and have a wonderful time on vacation. I know you're excited your hubby will home soon.

Sommer said...

Bahaha. Don't you love that? Something seems so simple and agrivates the skin right off your bones! They did turn out adorable! I want some now too!

♥ Miss Tea said...

hahahaha...easy??? yeahhhh rightttttt...hahaha love the mugs, and i wish it's that easy to make, in my personal opinion! hehe

Rebecca said...

Your mugs look fabulous!

Designed by Chance said...

Nice mugs! Love the idea, might do that for a friend. it goes on my list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails