Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Music Tray

So last week at Lo’s birthday party a friend of mine from high school came to the party.  She really fell in love with my music/silhouette tray I had made many moons ago.   I decided, I should make her one.  

This is the tray I bought from Joann’s, isn’t she lovely?  Well, at least she was black, saved me the step of having to paint her.
DSCF4416
My friend is really into music, so I knew I was gonna need music paper.  This is from the stash I used on some of my Christmas projects and my paper wreath.
DSCF4419

Then I hunted up the tools, yep, mod podge and sponge brush.  Really can’t live with out these. 
DSCF4421
Ta Da!  All done, kinda, may need another coat of mod podge.  Pretty easy and very affordable. 
DSCF4422
Hope my friend loves it.  Thanks for stopping by and checking it out.  xx

4 comments:

Donnie said...

That really came out cute and looked easy.

Anonymous said...

From boring to cuteness! And so effective. She'll love it! :)

DearHelenHartman said...

It strikes just the right note! Cute creation.

Unknown said...

Tammy- Great idea! I have already used it!
http://whytswhimsy.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails