Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Sweet 1st Grader....Connor :)

I would like to introduce my sweet boy Connor James, some of you where here for all of these pics and know him, to the rest of you I'm catching you up!

Here's my sweet BIG boy on his first day!
21 3/4 inches long, 8 lbs 12 oz.

This is his first birthday, he's attacking me.
He hasn't changed much, still attacks me.

Birthday number two, getting so big.
Sweet as ever.

 This is his third birthday, and the first one with a Spiderman theme. 
 He's outgrown Spidey, now it's all about Star Wars.


He's practicing his MOVES here, four years old and he's got moves! 
He still has them, now he uses weapons.

My big five year old, this was the year of long hair. 
He was too afraid to get it cut, so we let it grow out.

And here he is the first day of 1st grade, almost six, where does the time go?
More handsome every day, and the sweetest boy EVER!!!
Of course I'm totally biased, but I'm lucky to be his Mom.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

He is a sweet boy! He really hasn't changed much other than he's grown into his ears =) Can't wait until your 6th birthday big man!

Tammy @ Type A said...

his ears, her teeth, my poor kids!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails