Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Calling all Colorado Bloggers!!!!

I know this is crazy short notice, but a few of us are getting together Saturday July 9th in Boulder at "A Paris Street Market".  We would love for any and all of you to meet us there for some shopping and memory making!  Jane from Jane's Junk and Treasure will be there, along with Sommer from Designer Garden and of course yours truly! 

Sommer and I are leaving at the crack of dawn to drive to Jane's house to pick her up, then we will be heading over to the Market, my goal is to get there by 10 a.m., email me if you would like to meet us and we can set up place!  Hope to see you!

Happy Fourth of July Friends!!!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Should I start throwing my hissy fit now? :( I WANT TO GO!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails