Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fun Finds!

Finally, some fun finds to share.  I haven't been shopping this Summer, busy with the hubby, and now with the kids.  That all changed on Saturday when Sommer and I met up with Jane and did some retail therapy and lunch! 

Left to right, Sommer from Designer Garden, Yours Truly, and Jane from Jane's Junk and Treasure.
This was our Colorado meet up in Boulder at The Paris Street Market!  We had a blast and Jane is amazing.  Her house is adorable, and so are her chickens! 

 We are hoping to get together at The Paris Street Market in Littleton the first Saturday in August for some more fun!  (and Ikea opens at the end of July!!!)

So, I found some stuff for the new house.  I know I'm crazy to buy anything a year out, but it is what is!  We all know I'm a little wacko, okay maybe more than a little! 

This little tea towel is going to be used for a table topper in Lauren's new room.  I've decided to make her a little tea party area, with two chairs and a table.  Right now I'm on the hunt for the perfect silver tea service and some cute tea cups and saucers.

This little dress and jacket are going to hang on a white shabby frame in her room, on the hunt for some more vintage little girl stuff to hang with it.

I've decided in the new house to line the stairway with mirrors, and this beauty is the first find!

Last but not least, a trencher bowl!  It was only $15!  I feel like I won it!  (or stole it)  I'm going to use this in my master bathroom to hold towels and stuff.

Jane thanks for hanging out with us and sharing your wonderful home!  Meeting you was a blast!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest finds!

Let me know if you would like to meet up, waiting to here from you!


7 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

Friends, finds and fun - it doesn't get much better than that.

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

I forgot about that table cloth!!
I can't wait to see the whole tea table in Lauren's room!

We need to make plans for IKEA!!!! woo!!

Connie the crafterbug said...

I love the little dress you bought and the tea towel. They are going to look so pretty.
Connie

Simone said...

That is such a great idea with the vintage dress in a shabby frame! I am excited to see what the room is going to look like! It sounds like you had a great day :)

Angie said...

I'm jealous!! ;) Glad you guys had such a great time!

Emily said...

Love the little dress! Sounds like you had lots of fun!!!
-emily
nestnestingnested.blogspot

Sommer said...

That was entirely too much fun! I can't wait for Ikea! Thanks again for the fun day, lunch and friendship =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails