Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Highlights from Party #24

I know it's been a while since I did some features from my parties, sorry about that.  I've decided to do a weekly Highlight post for each party, if I feature please grab my button from my button page, but I won't be hurt if you don't!  I know there are zillion buttons out there. 

This lamp from Gardners to Bergers is pretty perfect, I will be making one for the new house!

This tutorial from Saved by Suzy is just what I've been looking for, I've yet to strip a piece, but now I know I can.  Thanks Suzy!

It's official, I LOVE this room!  I want her to come decorate mine!  Check out the wall with all the art!  Way to go Oak House 5!

So there ya go, this weeks features!  Thanks everyone who parties with me, can't wait to see what you do this week!


 

3 comments:

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Hi Tami! Thank you so much for featuring the stripping tutorial. It's really easy to do and hopefully this can inspire someone else to give it a shot. If I can do it, anyone can!

Unknown said...

Hi! Thank you for featuring my daughter's bedroom. It is such a fun place to grow up!!! Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails