Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Highlights from Party #25

Drum Roll please!  Here's this weeks features!  Cheers!

Domesticated Nomad shared this garden path, makes me want to garden, just for the path!

Dream Book Design gave me something to dream about with these!  I love animal mounts, weird I know, but these are great.  I can't wait for IKEA to open so I can do this.

I want this quilt from Oxford Impressions, it's so my colors!  Hello GREEN!

So there ya go, this weeks features!  Thanks everyone who parties with me, can't wait to see what you do this week!  If I feature please grab a button from my button page, if you want!  xx




4 comments:

♥ Miss Tea said...

i've always wanted to make quilts, maybe once i got a new sewing machine hehe, i love the frame for the animal mount, gorgeous and the garden path is so unique!

x Susan

Oxford Impressions said...

Thank you for featuring my quilt on your blog. It made my day.

Kathy said...

New to your blog...and I think I'm going to like it!!

Jen @ Domesticated Nomad said...

Thanks for the feature! I just got home from vacation -- and what a wonderful surprise! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails