Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Meet West Furniture Revival, Week 11


HI EVERYONE ! 
I'M LAUREN FROM WEST FURNITURE REVIVAL 
AND I'M SO GLAD TAMMY INVITED ME 
TO DO A GUEST POST FOR HER @ TYPE A


I LOVE TO REVIVE FURNITURE, WHETHER IT BE
A PIECE I'VE BOUGHT AT A THRIFT STORE,
OR SOMEONE GAVE ME, OR OCCASIONALLY
THE ROADSIDE FIND - YES I WILL ADMIT TO THAT.
I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU A FEW OF MY 
RECENT REVEALS...

MADONNA
(I LOVE TO NAME MY FURNITURE)
LIKE A VIRGIN - AS THIS IS THE FIRST PIECE
I'VE EVER PAINTED WHITE..


& THE BEAUTIFUL MISS HELIX


I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM IF THIS IS THE 
FIRST TIME YOUR SEEING THEM.

I ALSO WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU THIS LITTLE
SNEAK PEEK OF THE PROJECT I WILL
BE REVEALING NEXT..

I CALL HER MISS MANNERS...

I KNOW THIS IS JUST A TEASE BUT I
WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO STOP BY AND
SEE HER. I'LL BE POSTING HER TONIGHT.
YOU GET THE FIRST PEEK NOW.

THANK YOU TAMMY, I LOVED BEING HERE
I LOVE YOUR BLOG. YOU ALWAYS HAVE
A KIND WORD AND YOUR LINK PARTIES EVERY 
WEDNESDAY ARE THE BEST!!!

LOVE TO HAVE NEW VISITORS,
  AND I FEATURE OTHER
BLOGGERS WORK EVERY MONDAY ON MY
REVIVAL MONDAY FEATURES!




When I grow up I want to be as talented as Lauren!  Thanks for being a guest and sharing your beautiful work! 





4 comments:

CAS said...

Lauren does nice work and has some great pieces!

CAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lauren @ West Furniture Revival said...

thank you so much tammy for having me guest post on your blog. your blog has
always been one of my favorites from the first day i started blogging.
lauren

❀ⒹⒺⒺ❀ said...

Lauren does beautiful work!

Dee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails