Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My LIttle Mutton Buster!

I can't stop smiling.  This image I have in my head of my son Mutton Busting at the rodeo makes me laugh and smile, like a crazy person smile!

He's so SHY and doesn't like any attention.  When my girlfriend told me he did the Mutton Busting, I almost didn't believe her, until he came home with his ribbon.  He was so proud, and me too, I even think his little sister was impressed for a second!

I was really surprised when he asked to go with them again, I thought this was one time deal.  He even begged me to outfit him like a cowboy!  Off to Murdoch's we went, and a Cowboy was born!

Connor and his best buddy Austin.  Isn't his hat cute, he picked it out himself.

Getting ready to get on the sheep.  Check out his boots, they already look worn out!  lol  They are barely a day old in this picture! 

Getting ready to ride the sheep.

My little cowboy with his trophy!

His number.

Love this one, such a cute little cowboy!

This is my favorite, I just love this picture.  It's going to be framed, I have to see it every day!

I can't thank my friends enough for taking him with them and for getting these amazing pictures!


5 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

So cute!

Lesley said...

Awww what a little sweetheart! He's very handsome and looks very happy here!
I cracked up when you said you smile...crazy person smile!

Designed by Chance said...

What a cuttie!!! A real cowboy.

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Tammy I LOVE it!
The pictures are great!!
And straight to Murdoch's, you're such a good Mom!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS POST! My son did mutton bustin' in March and I still get tears in my eyes thinking about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails