Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Meet Charmed, Week 13

Thank you so much Tammy for having me be a guest post! This is my first time doing this, I hope you enjoy it!

I am Terri from Charmed. I am a graphic artist who is currently a stay at home mom. I have a wonderful husband of 24 years and a beautiful 9 year old daughter. We live in a quiet village in Upstate NY.

I enjoy doing all types of crafts. I am always trying out something new. I am hoping to start a business from what I love to do. I currently have my items at local businesses and attend craft shows. I have sold a few things through my blog.

I create polymer clay charms and jewelry.
I also make button jewelry which is A LOT of fun!
I also started hand painting glasses. Painting is really my first passion.
I have also hand painted wood signs, walls, wooden chairs.
I can create and customize any of my pieces to specific colors, graphics or materials, personalized with names, dates, logos. Please check out my blog for more of my items and contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you again Tammy for this wonderful opportunity to show off my stuff! Thanks for reading everyone and for stopping by my blog!


Terri, thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!  My daughter LOVES all her Scooby Doo things you've made for her!


2 comments:

Designed by Chance said...

Love those button bracelets!! they are so cute.

Blogger said...

There is an amazing new opportunity that is now available online.

Large companies are paying people for simply giving their opinions!

You can earn anywhere up to $5 - $75 per each survey!

And it is open to anybody in the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails