Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet She Endeavors, Week 12

Hi Type A fans!  I'm Jennifer from She Endeavors.  First, I  would like to thank Tammy for asking me to guest post today.  I love reading about her plans for the new house and she throws the best parties!

Like everyone else, I love to junk and revive furniture!  One of my favorite haunts is Habitat for Humanity's ReStore.  I thought it would be fun to share some of my before and after finds from there.

First up, my kitchen island -  



Next is this awesome find -


 And last but least...



 The hallway makeover has totally owned me for the last week and I'm ALMOST finished!  As I am typing this my hands are covered with Dover White from Sherwin Williams...I'm kinda getting sick of looking at it!  If you are so inclined, I'd love to see you over at my place for the reveal.  Thanks for reading & take care!



Girl has got some talent!!  I want that kitchen island.  Thanks for being a guest Jennifer.  :)


3 comments:

Homeroad said...

Jennifer, your cubbie holes are just like the ones I found on the side of the road! Look what I did with them :)
http://www.homeroad.net/2011/07/wall-cubbie-cabinet.html
Susan

Jen T said...

Tammy thank you so much for the feature!! Again, it's an honor! JenT

Mrs. Hicks@hicks-thealphabetgarden.blogspot said...

Jennifer's pieces are so amazing especially when you look at where they started...diamonds in the rough! She is very talented and I can't wait to see what she does next!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails