Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Anything Goes Party #15

Parade of Homes, Home #14

Welcome to this weeks party!  I can't believe it's already May!  Hubby will be home at the end of the month, then we are off to Disney!

Lasts week party was so fabulous, I had a hard time picking the features this week, but here they are in all their glory!

I adore this piece by Lilyfield Life, it reminds me of a piece of Wedgewood! 

Do you think if I ask real nice Shanks est. 2009 would make me two smaller versions of this for my kid's rooms?   Wink Wink!

Okay, I want this lamp too, Cut the Craft did a fabulous job making this. 

Homeroad has inspired me to make them mugs for my bottle dryer, these are way to cute.

As I was prepping this post, I was online searching for rubber stamps!  lol  Hope to show you my mugs this week!!!!

Those of you I feature, please grab a button from my button page, if you want.  =)

On to the party.  No rules, just a couple suggestions.
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2. Please put a link back to this party some where on your post/page so others can join in the fun.  I even have a button if you want to use it.  If you have a party page you can put the link there, I do that.

3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too!

Ready, Set, Go!!!  xx
If you want to guest post for me, I have August 29th open and all of September.  Please email me or comment which Monday you would like.

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!! 








10 comments:

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting!

Carlee

Homeroad said...

Thanks for featuring my stamped mugs Tammy!
Susan

Rebecca said...

Thank you for hosting Tammy. :) Great features from last week.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting! Great features too.
:)

♥ Miss Tea said...

woot!! time draws nearer! thanks for hosting, Tammy! i agree that the furniture reminds me of wedgwood! x

keri said...

Yeah.. that is a very cool piece, I'm loving it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting Tammy! There's some gorgeous stuff there :D

andiejaye said...

thanks for hosting! funny enough, my post is titled "anything that goes" on my blog! great minds think alike, huh? andie @ http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I hope you have a great week.

Hyphen Interiors said...

Gorgeous piece! So detailed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails