Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Monday Guest Posts Update

Just a little update about Monday's Guest Posts.  I'm booked until September 5th, after that all Mondays are open.  If you would like to guest post for me, please contact me and I will add you to my calendar. 

Those of you that have signed up, I'm so excited to see what ya'll do.  This has been so much fun.  Monday the 23rd is week four!  I've already received post from some of you, which is great, please send them as early as you'd like.  It gives me more time to prep them, and one less thing for you to worry about.

I do have one problem and I'm hoping on of you can help me.  I've been trying to contact Sarah at Faded Country, and the blog can't be found.  She was going to do a guest post for me on Monday June 6th.  If you know how to get a hold of her, please let me know.  If I can't get a hold of her by Tuesday May 24th I will have to replace her post, I'll be hanging with the hubby and on vacation, so I need to be prepped asap.

Thanks everyone!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails