Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Silhouette Magnets

My bestie Sommer at Designer Garden has her own Etsy page, and recenlty she started making these great magnets.  I really love all things silhouette, even the machine!  She stamped these cute travertine 2x2 tiles for me.  I added my own magnets, also bought of Etsy.


Tiles and magnets, aren't they adorable!?  LOVE them.


Some hot glue, a little dab will do ya!


All glued and ready to display.


Looky!  So freaking cute, I could scream! 


Just so you could get an idea of how they look on the fridge.  They won't be used to hold stuff, just to be cute.  Fridge art.


Thanks for stopping by!! xx




3 comments:

Donnie said...

That looks really cute. I love family type decor.

LBB said...

Love those! Turned out so very cute :)

Designed by Chance said...

Nice magnets. I love fridge art.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails