Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Anything Goes Party #16

Party time!!!  I can't wait to see what all of you have been up too.  I've been crazy busy, but haven't done a whole lot!  lol  Hubby will be home two weeks from today!  I promise to keep the party going each week, but I doubt I'll have much time to do much more. 

I have a to do list I need done before he gets home, so we don't have to do anything after he gets here but enjoy each other!  Thanks for putting up with me!  lol  I promise to post like crazy after his vacation is over.

Here are couple posts from last week that I would like to feature.

Check out this cute silhouette from O. Alouette,I love all things silhouette.

Love these curtains from Snowflakes and Dragonflies.
Those of you I feature, please grab a button from my button page, if you want.  =)

On to the party.  NO RULES, just a couple suggestions.
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2. Please put a link back to this party some where on your post/page so others can join in the fun.  I even have a button if you want to use it.  If you have a party page you can put the link there, I do that.

3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too!Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!! 

Don't forget to send me your guest posts, especially ya'll that are coming up.  I'd like to get them scheduled before I go on vacation.  I'll be busy from 5/24-6/14, but will be posting and checking in as much as I can. xx









7 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

Rebecca said...

Thank you for hosting! Happy planning for your husband's homecoming. :)

Jessica said...

Thank you SO much for featuring me! What an awesome start to the day - brought a big smile to my face. Thanks for hosting! :)

Snowflakes & Dragonflies said...

Thanks for hosting and THANK YOU for the feature. Have a great rest of the week!

Jill said...

Just wanted to let you know that your feature post just got published on Creating my way to Success:

How are you Creating your way to Success?

Have a lovely day!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Anonymous said...

I hope you have the best time with your hubby! You deserve it! Don't worry about posting, etc. We will be here. Just have fun!
I don't see the links on this party. I'll try back later! xx

Jen T said...

I've been working LONG hours lately and haven't been able to finish anything last couple of weeks! I love your parties though..I'll be back soon! JenT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails