Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anything Goes Party #3

Yes folks, I decided to keep using Linky Tools.  I figure for $2 a month it's worth it...I spend more at RedBox.  Hubby if you are reading this, I don't spend THAT much at RedBox, but the children need to be entertained.  Showing you again how I'm not Mother of the Year!  lol  I ain't entertaining no stinking kid, I gave them life, they can do something for themselves. 

Not sure how I got so far off the party path.  I'd like to share a few from last week's party. 

Meet Florence, Simple Matters did a fabulous job on this piece.  I'm a sucker for legs.
Photobucket

Much to do with Nothing has talent, I hope to sew this well one day. 

I'd say Erika with a K hit the nail on the head with this redo.  I heart wooden stairs!  One day I will be carpet free too, one day.

On to the party.  No rules, just a couple suggestions.
1.  Please follow my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party every week.
2. Please put a link back to this party in your post so others can join in the fun.  I even have a button if you want to use it.  If you have a party page you can put the link there, I do that.
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.

Just have fun, and thanks for linking up with me, I really appreciate it!! xx




7 comments:

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Thanks so much for hosting Tammy!

Erika . . . with a K said...

Thanks for hosting a great link party! I am so happy you featured my stair redo! Thank you!!

Mandy Coffey said...

found you at blue cricket- come link up your party on my Linky Page!


www.smallfineprint.com

Lindsay @ whimsy.girl said...

I'm a new follower and a new party guest! Thanks for hosting. Cannot wait to go check out everyone's blogs!!

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
Thank you for hosting! And a huge THANK YOU for featuring my dresser re-do!

Anonymous said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting, Tammy! xo

Donnie said...

Haven't got anything to offer but my grandson climbing a Rock wall for Jenny's Alphabe-Thursday. I'm quite sure that's what you mean for Anything goes. If it's what you mean let me know and I'll be back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails