Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Anything Goes Party #5

Hey there it's PARTY TIME!!!  Just want to share a few from last week with you, and then we can party!  I'm really that dorky.  REALLY!  (I probably even snorted just then!)

Michelle from Shell's Shabby Shack had this amazing slip cover to share last week! 

The Epitome of Us created this AWESOME Pottery Barn know off!

Allison from Fab Rehab Creations knocked this one out of the park!

Stop by and show 'em some love!  And for you folks I feature, don't forget I have a handy dandy button on my button page, grab one if you like!

On to the party.  No rules, just a couple suggestions.
1.  Please follow my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party every week. 
2. Please put a link back to this party in your post so others can join in the fun.  I even have a button if you want to use it.  If you have a party page you can put the link there, I do that.
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.
I can't wait to see what you guys blow me away with this week. 
xx





9 comments:

Donnie said...

I always have a fun time looking at their projects. Don is always glad he didn't have to do anything.

Anonymous said...

Awww.... I was just skimming over the blogs before I take the kids to school. I saw my chair and did a double take! Yay! Thanks for featuring the slipcover, Tammy! I'll have to take a peek at the other features when I get home.

Have a beautiful day my friend! :D

willowcreek said...

Thanks for the invite to be part of your PARTY! Keep up the good work with you weightloss. :) Have a wonderful day.

By the Bluegrass said...

looking forward to checking out all the party sites! I liked up again this week.... : )
xo,
Sena

Angie said...

Look at you girl with all the links! ;)

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

New follower and linker upper. Have a good day.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

How fun! Checking out your blog party. I'll write it down for next time. Thanks for checking out our blog.

Laura B. said...

Thank you sooo much for featuring our mirror Tammy! This was our first mention like this on another blog! You have no idea how special it makes us feel! Thank You!!!!

Kelli Morton said...

I bought a chair & ottoman today for a slipcover project. I would love for mine to turn out like Michelle's! I can't get to her blog for some reason. :-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails