Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday's Measurements Week #4

Wow week four finished, feels great.  The meals and exercise are starting to become more routine for me, in a good way.  I know what I have to do, and I make sure to give myself the time to do it.  Even the kids help, Lauren loves to workout with me, and they both want to try everything I eat.  Of course they only try it, so far nothing I've made has been to their standards.  I just can't compete with chicken nuggets, mac and cheese and turkey hot dogs...oh well.

I'm afraid my photography skills have not improved as I would like, but these will have to do.  I haven't learned my lesson with the horizontal stripes either!!!  Doh.
My new weight is 164 lbs, for a loss of 3lbs and 3.25 inches!!  Woo Hoo, trucking right along.
We'll start at the top and move down.

Shoulders 39.5/39.5 = 0
Chest  36.5/36 = -.5
RT/LT Biceps  11/11~10.75/10.75 = -.5
Waist 31/30.5 = -.5
Hips 40/39.5 = -.5
RT/LT Thighs 23.75/23.25~23.25/23 = -.75
RT/LT Calves 14/14~13.75/13.75 = -.50

My total after four weeks is 11 lbs and 14.25 inches lost!  Slowly but surely I will make my goal.  Thanks for being my support team!  xx

I was going to figure out how much body fat that equals, but I'm still working on how to do that.  lol  If you have and suggestions, I would appreciate it.  I'm probably over thinking it. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! I am really struggling, thanks for the inspiration!

Donnie said...

Wonderful. I know you feel so much better and I thought you looked great before. Good job.

Angie said...

That's fantastic!!! I just started a little competition with some coworkers! Hoping to be down 20 in 3 months. We'll see!!

SLR said...

why are you trying to lose weight? you already look fantastic AND thin!!
:)

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I might need you to come train me!!!! go tammy!!!!!!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Chandeen @ Designed by Chance said...

I started exercising but have not lost any weight. I'm going to have to be more diligent about reading your blog! Good job girl. You look fab.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails