Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bear Hunting...In the Bedroom?

Here is the scene tonight at the Type A house, two cute kids hunting bear in my bedroom.  In my bed at that.  The used the pillows and extra blankets to make a blind.  The both have their own 'shotguns', circa random toy store...Lo's even has plastic ammo.  I was really lucky they let me photograph them on the 'hunt', you aren't supposed to take pictures, it can scare the bears.

I'm not sure how they came up with this, probably Connor.  He keeps asking for a gun of his own, and can't wait to be ten so I will let his Papa take him shooting.  He has shot a BB gun at a friends house, and I was told there was parental supervision.  I know, I know, I'm not in the running for 'Mom of the Year'...I was actually asked in advance if he could shoot and go four wheeling with them.  He rode on the four wheeler with an adult and he wore a helmet.   I'm not all that bad?

Should I be concerned they want me to play the roll of the BEAR?





One nice thing about the hunt, I get to watch The Good Wife while they are waiting on the BEAR!!!

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget my PARTY tomorrow!!!!




5 comments:

Chrissie said...

How cute! looks like they are having a blast!

Five Seconds From Crazy said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Cute! My kids go "turkey hunting" a lot.

Donnie said...

Who says they need video games to play with. They look like they had a ball and being the bear wasn't shabby either...lol...

Angie said...

Oh my goodness how cute are they?!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails