Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday's Measurements Week #2

Okay, so week two is behind me.  This plan is not hard, but I would be telling a half truth if I didn't mention my cravings...yep I have cravings.  I'm not sure what it is, but I would love some chicken fried steak, or Tacos al Carbon....yummmy. 

Not that I'm pattying myself on the back, but I haven't cheated once on this diet, and now I'm wondering if that is it?  In the past I've only had one cheat meal a week, but this go around I'm not doing that....hmmm.  If it doesn't pass I may have to feed the beast a little snacky poo...=)

Here's the front view, no horizontal stripes this week!  lol

Side view.  Yep I'm thinking black is my color!!! lol

My new weight is 168 1/2 lbs, for a loss of 3 1/2 lbs in week two!

We'll start at the top and move down.

Shoulders 41 inches ~ 40 = -1
Chest 37 inches ~ 37 = 0
RT/LT Biceps 11.25/11.25 inches 11.25/11 = -.25
Waist 32 inches ~ 31.5 = -.50
Hips 40.5 inches ~ 40.5 = 0
RT/LT Thighs 24.5/24 inches ~ 24.25/23.75 = -.5
RT/LT Calves 14.25/14 inches ~ 14/14 = .25

Little recap, I lost 3lbs and 5.25 inches the first week.  Second week I lost 3 1/2 lbs and 2.5 inches, for a two week total of 6 1/2 lbs and  7.75 inches.  I'm like the little engine that could....chugga chugga...  Okay, so why did I lose less inches this week?  Cause I'm replacing fat with muscle, which is a very good thing.  Remember, slow and steady wins the race!!! 

Check it out, I'm being featured today at The Birthday Blog!!!  Woot Woot!!!

Sommer over at Designer Garden is having a give away, a piece of my Dad's photography!!!  I think his work is pretty awesome, so check it out!   


Thanks for stopping by!  xx




5 comments:

Five Seconds From Crazy said...

Awesome! I think you're so cool and I'm totally excited for you!

Monday is also my weigh in day and I've lost 3 pounds since last week. I'm down 21 pounds since Jan 1st. Gahhh! So exciting!

Donnie said...

You're doing so great. Hang in there if you can. It will be worth it.

Twinkle Terrior said...

Way to go !!!!! Keep up the great work :) You are another wonderful inspirational blogger : ) Congrats your motivation and sharing it too

Tammy @ Type A said...

thanks for all of your support and comments, it is appreciated!! hugs. xx

timelessNchic said...

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails