Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

What I'm Eating Week #6

Week #6 is one of my favorites so far, and the highest in calories to date.  1610 calories a day.  It almost feels like I'm not on a diet, almost. 

Meal #1
Waffles and Banana Cream (real waffles!)

Meal #2
Egg & Turkey Breakfast Sandwich

Meal #3
Blueberry Pancakes


Meal #4
Tuna Crunch Sandwich

Meal #5
Strawberry Cottage

Meal #6
ShrimpTacos

I know it sounds like I eat a lot of breakfast food, and this week it's a little more that normal, but it's all yummy and filling.  I stole a peak at weeks 7 and 8, they already have me drooling!  lol

Send me a comment if you want any recipes. 

xx


8 comments:

Sommer said...

I'm surprised at how many bready foods you get. I think I would blow up like a puffer fish lol. Still once I'm finished with my program I plan to give this a shot just for maintenace this summer =)

Anonymous said...

Are the blueberry pancakes whole wheat? I'd like a recipe for the strawberry crunch. Looks like a good plan to me :) ~M

Donnie said...

They look pretty simple so I don't think I need the recipes but it does show me some suggestions for meals this week. Thanks.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

blueberry pancakes AND shrimp tacos!? omg yum!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Looks like some great eats!!

Chandeen @ Designed by Chance said...

You defiantly not lacking in the good food department this week. I may have to try this plan after all. Everything looks so good. And you eat so much.

Anonymous said...

I would like to have the recipes from week 4 & 5. Those look so good. Thanks for your time.

Jaylene - Phoenix, AZ

Anonymous said...

My email is jayleneb@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails