Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hanging Pictures on the Wall Part 2

I so forgot about this post, I've been so busy.  I want to thank every one for  voting on a layout.  It helped me more than you know.  I was totally stuck.  The winner was layout E.  In my post I did include that I couldn't pinky swear to use it, but after going over and over the layouts, and all of the votes.  I am going with E!  You guys are good.  I voted for C, but you have me convinced. 

I've ordered everything, nothing has come yet, so when it does I'll post it here.  Hoping it starts coming in the mail soon, I'm anxious to show you!!!  

I'm gonna hit 150 followers any minute now, so there will be a give away.  I love to spoil you, but I can't do the give away until my stuff is delivered...they are connected some what.

Thanks for stopping by!!! xx

2 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I like E! I'm still totally stealing C though! <3

wow I can't believe I remembered my favorite without having to look back.

I deserve a prize for that alone =) haha!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Donnie said...

I picked E and I have better taste decorating your house than mine. Congrats on almost 150.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails