Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

What I'm Eating, Week #3


Don't forget to take advantage of the 50% off promo going on over at Live the Life.

I'm on week 3 of my Kristi Approved Program.  I'm still tweaking the food, within guidelines.  I'm not a picky eater, I just don't like some things.  Broccoli makes me gag, even thinking about it.  So I tweak, no biggy, I'm still getting great results

Meal #1
Strawberry Shake


Meal #2
Cheesy Egg Tacos

Meal #3
Jerky and Island Smoothie

Meal #4
Grilled Chicken Sandwich

Meal #5
Cottage Cheese, Low Fat Crackers and Veggies

Meal #6
Hawaiian Pizza

Let me tell you I'm in love with a couple of the meal this week.  Each week I have two or three that I could eat all the time.  Hawaiian pizza is one of them, so yummy. 
Let me know if you want any of the recipes, they are all super easy to make.
Thanks for stopping by!! xx





4 comments:

Meri said...

Hey there- linked over here from P&C
I'm having a giveaway, come check it out!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Donnie said...

I'm incorporating some of your meal plans in my grocery list this week. they really do look good. Have fun.

Honey at 2805 said...

You're looking good! And the food looks good! Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your comment and becoming a follower. I am already your friend and follower.

timelessNchic said...

I need the recipe for Hawaiian PIZZA!...wait, did I spell that right?!?!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails