Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Anything Goes #41, Highlights #40

Hey all, wanted to tell you I'm a guest today over at Designer Garden, in case you want to check it out. 

Highlights from another AMAZING party!  You guys really ROCKED it this week!





PARTY TIME!  NO RULES!!
1.  I would love it if you became a FRIEND of my blog, it'll make it easier for you to find the party.

2.  If you would like, you can link back to the party, I have a button for this too, but don't sweat it if you don't. 
3.  Please link as much of anything you want, no limit.  Etsy shops and Give Aways too! 

Ready, Set, Go!!! 

I have my Facebook page up and running now too if you would like to pop over to my side bar and like me on Facebook that would be wonderful!!
Check back tomorrow for the mother of all GIVE AWAYS!!!!
You won't wanna miss it.








12 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Super cool features. Thanks so much for hosting!

Paula

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks for hosting! Great features this week.

A Vintage Vine said...

Thanks for hosting...great features this week!

Deborah March said...

Thanks for the feature Ms Tammy, and thanks again for hosting!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for hosting, Tammy!

And great features :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for hosting!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for featuring my mirror! I LOVE that subway art dresser.

Chi-Chi Studio Designs said...

My first time here...thanks for hosting!

Kristin @ Chi-Chi Studio Designs said...

This is my first time here...thank you for hosting!

Mary - because i like to decorate said...

Thanks so much for hosting this link party! I am new to the blog world and it really helps to have a place to link up and see what others have done as well for inspiration.

-Your New Follower :)

Nick Lindauer said...

Thank you for featuring us! Love you blog!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks so much for the feature Tammy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails