Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!!

I just wanted to take a minute and wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  I know it's one of the busiest holidays, all the cooking and traveling, I hope you are safe and surrounded by friends and family.  For those of you that may be a lone or separated from your loved ones, I hope you find some happiness this Thanksgiving.

Okay, enough of the sappy, enjoy your day and don't forget to wear your stretchy pants!!!

I want to share this little art project my daughter made at school.  Kids are the best.

She even included the dog! 

xx

2 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU too!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and the best artwork.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails